BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

musicaa

.ESTANGOIZEY.

.ESTANGOIZEY.
.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

)'':

=.=

if only he know how i feel ryte NOW .
i miss him , i love him .
i miss his voice , his manje'ness .
siak
what have i done ?
im extremely love him .,
but then , i ask foe break up ?
haix .
my fault
patch ?
dunno leii ..
my ego'ness makes me said " NO WAY "
deeply inside my heart ,
i want him BACK !

if only he cn know how much i love him .
im soo stupid foe let him go .
but, im stupid too if im still dere , wif him .,
while he's gg out wif other gerls
and neva tell me !
dunno .
confused wif tis feelingss .

i alwayss see my phone and check
is dere any text or call from him ?
then , NOPE !
haix .
i miss his name appeared on my phone .!
hmm .. ~

im not point out his wrong ,
i know its all my FAULT .
my fault
haixx
):

other probs is ,
JOB!
i need to find a job ASAP !
only have 2 monthss .
after dat gone to univ . STUDY ..
hmm ~
where cn i get money to lighten up my parents' burden
especially my mom .

MAMA ..
dat tyme she sayy ,
" lepas ni , mesti mama boring, awak takde nk teman mama jalan2 , pegy pasar . tis house could be ntg without ur noisyy voice singing and yelling . "
and , ryte after then , i look at mum's face , PINK .
about to cry !
its hard foe me to leave her .
i love MAMA so muchh ..
i wish i no need to go . but, i hv to !

haix
its complicated .
lyfe is so complicated ~

):

*signing out ~

0 comments: