BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

musicaa

.ESTANGOIZEY.

.ESTANGOIZEY.
.

Friday, April 30, 2010

now i know


.
yest aquhh dpat thu somethings ,
dat make me feel lyke ' WADD ??? '
siakk ehh
so dat , wad i felt bfore bout him is TRUE ?
he's wif someone else ?
slalu hangout same2 .
??
wads all tis .

i know all tis from
my uncle !
he know how to judge peeps
he cn know either he is sincere or not
he cn know evrything i mean in r/s laa .

and yest ,
i ask him to look after Apiz .
and , im shocked when my uncle said ,
he got another gerl
but as friends or more , dats cant figure out .
and he said ,
apiz and dat gerl alwayss hangout tgther .
SEE !
i knew it .!

but then ,
i ask my uncle bout my jodoh wif apiz,
he said ,
aquh and apiz ade jodoh ,
it just , ade probs ,
the problem is takpuas hati between each other .
dats all ..
siakk ..!

evrything dat my uncle said to me .,
its TRUE'ness man ..

but i still cant accept dat he gg out wif gerls
but then , neva tell me .
aquh tak suke siaa
when i get to know something bout him ,
from other person ,
not from his mouth .

pfffttt

enough foe now .
mood : FADE UP !

WAVVY HAND .
saying : BBYE uh .
*singing out

0 comments: