BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

musicaa

.ESTANGOIZEY.

.ESTANGOIZEY.
.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

new family ?


heyy peepooss !
its me AGAIN .
ofcourse laa kan ..
tis is my BLOG wutt ..
hahaha ..

and yeahh .,
yest , i've chatted wif
one of critikkaluciousbeatz's crew ..
dat is Sya .!

talking bout his dance crew
and i told him dat i wanna join his dance crew.
shud be awesome ryte ?
HAHA

well , he's a nice guy
treat me lyke his fam ,
i mean DANCE FAM !
and aquh belom lagik attend dance prac ,
but he already considered me as one of the FAM .
sweet kapa . !
oke , im excited to join them .

and , view his blog ,
siakkk !
name aquh dh ade pat list dhe
and he put my name as
Sis Azy Critikalucious Beatz
unexpected !
anw , he give me name called Azy
easier way to call me rather than ezra .
whatever laa ehh Sya .!

dats all foe now .
*looking forward to attend their dance prac !
(:
wad a nice peepooss !


.
* SIGNING OUT ~
wavvy HAND !

.

0 comments: