BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

musicaa

.ESTANGOIZEY.

.ESTANGOIZEY.
.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

P.E.O.P.L.E


Hye Fellow !
I'm back .
Dah lama gila right tak update .
I don't know .
Feel so lazy to do so .

Lately , my life have been upsidedown .
there's lots of story that happen .
But , it makes me stronger .
Every single obstacles that I've to face make me tougher !

Study week have started today .
But, it's only for a week !
tak best gilaaa -.-

Someone ask me not to go back because wanna study
with me for this whole study week .
But , that person PAITAO me !
:(

nehmind .
I have to study jugak right .
With or without that person , I have to move on .
Don't put everything in relationship , because you will get nothing at the end !
Am I right ?

I just don't wanna think about it .
The more i think about it , the worse I'm going to turn to !
It hurts me .
But I guess there's no point of hurting our own heart ,
when they don't even care to heal or fix it !
Right ~!

Sigh -.-



0 comments: